Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G AEG MP5 with Retractable Stock - Battery pack help

Hi all

I have been looking for a small CQB weapon and while I was at Ground Zero I bough the
    G&G AEG MP5 with Retractable Stock, am really impressed with the build quality and the range is excellent to say its a small weapon, my only issue is with the rate of fire, my question is if you have this gun what battery are you running in the hand guard ??

The foregrip will house a square battery, despite rumours that it only takes stick batterys
    The above was taken from the review section of the Zero One shop page,
    What size battery pack is this person talking about, I want something around 2200mAh 9.6V

I haven 1800 7.4v lipo in my cyma, that would be perfect

Comment

Re: G&G AEG MP5 with Retractable Stock - Battery pack help

Thanks for taking the time to reply, can you post a link to that pack please or the diemsions of the pack

Comment

Sorry cant on here. ********* **** is what to search for. They'll have what you need.

Comment

you could rear wire it and have the battery pack attached to the sling... then the size of the battery is only limited by your imagination

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Hey mate,

This was my first EVER airsoft gun, and when I bought it, I was disappointed with the rof too. Firstly, I just bumped it up to a 9.6v nun chuck, and the rof was still pretty damn pathetic, so then I bumped it up to a... 12v nun chuck which I got made by ********* ****, search them on google, they are extremely cheap and have great customer service. With a 12v battery with not one upgrade, I ran it like that for over a year with no problems at all, it's just now the trigger contacts are fudge caked and they need replacing.

Hope that helps

Cheers,

Ben

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

If the rof is sub-par surely a motor upgrade may help? I dont know what motor your MP5 has but chucking in 12v custom batteries just for a on par ROF is a bit unecessary in my opinion,

Comment

Yes you are correct, I just new nothing about airsoft at the time, now it's got a g&p high speed in it

Comment

Stick up a video of the ROF.

It could even be your shimming. I completely reshimmed mine after 2 gears went at the weekend, and just adding one shim makes a huge difference in how free the gears are to spin!

Comment

Originally posted by Benjii View Post
                    Yes you are correct, I just new nothing about airsoft at the time, now it's got a g&p high speed in it

We've all been there

Comment

Yeah hehe

Comment

I use 2600mAh, 7.4V Crane stock ("nunchuck") LiPos in my MP5 SD6 handguard.

Comment

Cant see it being the shimms, I shot it out of the box and the rate of fire was really low, I got the Chrono out and compared it to my mate ICS MP5 he was getting 20 BB's per sec I was getting 8 BB'S
                          I will post a Video over the next couple of days, I have been reading loads since getting back from the weekender and it would seem that for some reason this gun does have a very low rated motor.

Comment

I have started at looking at high speed motors
                            Do I need short or long version ??
                            Also should I go with the M10 or M20 version ?

Comment

You need a long, and you should be able to see if you take the motor out? Go for a G&P high speed motor, they're great.

Ben

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Exibit Find out more about Exibit
                              Working...
                              X