Classic Army 'B&t'??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army 'B&t'??

hey guys what exactly is the B&T for these guns? i think i have missed something. Is it the sportline version of MP5's? Are they CA's normal metal bodys?

Any help appreciated!

JJ
    Foxtrot Oscar

Re: Classic Army 'B&t'??

B&Ts are bloody brilliant whatever they are.

Comment

The newer CA MP5s come with Brügger & Thomet markings - some are sportline, and marketed as such, but most are the high end ones and have a very good name. If not sportline ones, they have nice metal bodies, moving ejection port etc with B&T markings rather than blank receivers the old ones came with.

Comment

always wondered why do they have b&t trades on them and not hk? surley that would be like putting sig trades on an m4 lol

Comment

B&T, or as above, Brügger & Thomet are a swiss arms company that make custom parts and do custom builds for firearms, like the MP5SD which was, I beleive developed by them. More lately MP7 silenced varients etc, as well as rail systems. For airsoft it means the gun is a rather nice modern shape and usually well made. Moderns Airsoft MP5s have the hop adjuster in the ejection port, older models have it beside the charging handle. Having it outside the gun ment it was fequently adjusted by accident. As far as I'm aware, B&T models will have it inside the ejection port.

Comment

Originally posted by jws009uk View Post
            always wondered why do they have b&t trades on them and not hk? surley that would be like putting sig trades on an m4 lol
            SIG do make AR15s Well CA refuse to put the actual manufacturer on most guns to avoid licensing issues - however, instead of leaving them blank they find other companies that make civilian versions of the guns and make deals with them, sometimes through ASG. For example, for the AKs they use Arsenal trademarks, and for the G3s they use Schwaben Arms who make civilian G3 variants. H&K trades are already taken by Umarex, so they made a deal with ASG, who hold B&T Trades, to use them. This means that CA guns marked with B&T markings are often re-branded as ASG B&T. CA have a lot of deals with ASG to use civilian gun company trades.

Comment

The strange thing is that (I think) real MP5s have no trades anyway...
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

On a side note everyone pretty much has always agreed that CA B&Ts are the best airsoft MP5s and i've always supported this until recently. I got myself a G&G (non blowback) and it is far superior, heavier, more solid, better materials, better (bigger) dimensions cracking rof, i'm converted.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jockjay Find out more about jockjay
                Working...
                X