Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Will an Eotech 551 fit on a Tokyo Marui Low Profile G3 Mount.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will an Eotech 551 fit on a Tokyo Marui Low Profile G3 Mount.

I bought a Tokyo Marui Low Profile G3 mount (rail) for my G3 but I am having trouble getting sights to fit it. I was wondering if anybody knew if an eotech would fit on it. The problem is that the gap between the fixtures where the rail can be tightened is quite short and is thus making me worried that nothing will fit it.

Thanks
    Wolfie
    Knowledge is power

Re: Will an Eotech 551 fit on a Tokyo Marui Low Profile G3 Mount.

Probably not, all Eotechs need a fair amount of unrestricted space along a rail to sit properly (apart from the XPS series, but they still need a fair bit of space)
    I remember having a similar mount on my MP5 briefly, it was an absolute pain, it couldn't fit anything other than a micro doctor or an Aimpoint cantilever.
    Have a search for a different rail, keep an eye out for an uninterrupted rail.

EDIT:
    Like the rail for sale here, that will fit any type of optic because the rail is uninterrupted
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...9-G3-breakdown
    Last edited by grey; 6 September, 2012, 01:19.

Comment

Re: Will an Eotech 551 fit on a Tokyo Marui Low Profile G3 Mount.

I couldn't fit one on mine due to the rear sight being so close to where the mount sits. & of course it's not possible to move the sign punt forward so I'm inclined to say it won't mate
      'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wolfie_Sniper62 Find out more about Wolfie_Sniper62
      Working...
      X