Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Sopmod stock options

Hi all,

My TM Sopmod CQBR is just about fully upgraded internally so I want to start on the externals for the gun now.

One thing that seems a bit of a grey area is which stocks fit and which don't. After searching I found snippets of information however wanted to get a definitive answer to my problem.

For the TM recoil owners new and old have you changed the stock and if so what to?

I am absolutely useless with custom work so changing the diameter of my stock tube is well out of my league, however could pay someone to do it.

I'd also like to keep my stock tube if at all possible, it's polished silver as per the below picture.

Thanks in advance for any help

Re: TM Sopmod stock options

I run a Magpul PTS MOE on my M4A1 (socom)...hardly any movement. Slips straight on...no fuss.

Ben
    "As the Great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, when the day does not require an AK it is good"

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ghlight=sopmod

Comment

Originally posted by idrivetractors View Post
        I run a Magpul PTS MOE on my M4A1 (socom)...hardly any movement. Slips straight on...no fuss.

Ben
        Excellent, I have always liked the look of them, will take a closer look, thanks!

Had just come across that on a Google search, typically didn't show up on the forum search, cheers!

Comment

Just to add, they have to fit crane type LiPo's as well!

Comment

Is that rear sight on backwards?
            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Only if you're running it on crane stock lipos of course....

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                Is that rear sight on backwards?
                Absolutely no idea! It wasn't on the gun when I bought it and still isn't on the gun, replaced it with an Eotech and magnifier

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Only if you're running it on crane stock lipos of course....
                Yeah I have crane stock LiPo's, any recommendations on which stocks fit?

Comment

If you are not using the QD batteries then any stock should fit. I prefer the crane stock anyway on my sopmod and that's handy because I still use the qd batteries

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymage View Post
                    If you are not using the QD batteries then any stock should fit. I prefer the crane stock anyway on my sopmod and that's handy because I still use the qd batteries
                    I've read a comment from B.E.N saying that the diameter of the stock tube is slightly larger/smaller than normal thus creating problems?

Comment

well i have a G&G GR16 Sopmod Tactical stock on mine
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Yeah I saw in a previous post actually, looks good.

I have one of my Gas M4 and love it but theres no way the LiPo's I use would fit in there!

Comment

unless you want to front wire it you are pretty stuck to be honest. The batteries have to go in the stock due to the recoil unit in the tube. What you are currently using is one of the best looking stocks that can fit the lipos...I would stick with it!

I would concentrate more on sticking a fookin' sexy ris/ras on the front instead
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

get it front wired as per advice. then put what you want on. and yes, that rear sight is the wrong way around pal.
                            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                            X