Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dboys M203

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of grabbing one of these from HK and was wondering what people think of them? I basically want it to ad a bit of weight to the gun and will probably buy just the one shell for occasional use.

The shell I'll probably grab will be the Madbull XM204HP and want to check the shell is compatible. I intend to get the RIS rail version and just wanted to hear any thoughts.

If anyone has one for sale let me know.

Re: Dboys M203

why get one just to add weight to a gun?

if its a plastic gun why not get a metal body or something?

m203s make guns very uncomfy to carry and is only worth the effort if you are getting any use out of the launcher itself
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

If you want to add weight to the gun, what gun is it? Unless you play cqb/urban alot an m203 is pretty useless, I play woodland and barely used mine hence it got sold to fund an l96.

If you have RIS rails and want weight, get one of the cheap hollow foregrips that just have a screw bottom and plop some lead weights etc down the handle or tie a couple of weights around the barrel inside the ris.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I've got a TM SR16 the m4 full stock style rifle, so its already full metal. I play mostly urban so mayby not the best idea to get one... I just liked the idea of having it for those one off occasions and the looks (can't deny that factor) but if they are useless in woodland might not bother.

Comment

While i say they are useless in woodland, they are not completely. Depends on the situation. It depends on the site, decent if you have any buildings etc at woodland sites but some are just literally pure woodland.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Widgit Find out more about Widgit
          Working...
          X