XT60 Connectors Yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XT60 Connectors Yay or nay?

Right lad’s here’s the score. With great thanks to tsv2tuff i have a new toy coming tomorrow. All lipo'd up with a ASW stealth mosfet to reduce trigger lag. It is fitted with dean's however all my batteries are wired with XT60's Should i spend 10mins converting the gun to XT60's or spend 45mins on all my lipo's.

What do we think? I was told that XT60's are the best of the best at the time, however i just want to be sure before i go an either enhance my new toy or bugger it up.

Thanks in advance.

Andy.

Re: XT60 Connectors Yay or nay?

ive personally always used ec3 connectors.... lowest resistance, easy to solder seems the the connector is multi piece, and are really tiny.. but, if i had a choice between these.... xt60 on the gun all the way....

Comment

Try using the search function chappy quite a bit of info on the connectors:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...highlight=XT60
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...highlight=XT60

Hope this helps.

Comment

So new toy has deans, all your stuff is xt60. Change the new toy to xt60, duh. Why would you rewire you whole collection just because you have a new toy?
        Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

The general opinion seems to be either Deans or XT60, either or will be fine

Comment

I've got things in deans and xt60. When I can be motivated will go all xt60. Just find they work well for me.
            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gunslinger11 Find out more about gunslinger11
            Working...
            X