PTW mag help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW mag help

Any of the PTW owners know a trick or mod to stop the mag lips sticking in the open position? Every one of my mags when i fill even using the sustema loading tool tries to piss the whole mag out the top.

What i'm having to do atm is fill with a TM speed loader quickly put a finger in the way then use a knife to move the lips in as they are nearly always sticking down. When i take the mag from the gun 1/4 times i get the same thing pissing the follower out each time too.

I'm thinking i need to sand down all the sides slightly but don't want to mess the things up.

Cheers in advance.

Originally posted by B.E.N.
    Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Re: PTW mag help

Your springs that hold the lips in place may have shifted.

I have one mag does the same thing. A piece of plastic has chipped on the inner where the spring seats.

Comment

3 of them are brand spanking new though. 4 are second hand last owner never used them.

Its just a weird one.
      Originally posted by B.E.N.
      Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Try taking the feed lips out and just shaving a tiny bit off each side. Worked for mine! Also a little bit if silicone spray helps them stop sticking.
        Hope that helps mate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stevey293 Find out more about Stevey293
        Working...
        X