What RDS is this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What RDS is this??

hey guys, im looking at this type of red dot for my 417 but by god i don't no what its called

anyone shed any light?

http://www.arrowdynamic.jp/show/imag...t/AD-RD001.jpg
    sigpic

Re: What RDS is this??

Try Googling Arrow Dynamic Reflex Red Dot Sight

Comment

Element make one although its discontinued. Still available from some Asian retailers though after a bit of searching.

The model is just called an "Element Replica Reflex Red Dot Sight" by the way .

I used to own one myself. If your set on them then go for it, but to be honest as an actual aimpoint their not very good. Tons of ghosting.

Comment

if only it was that easy, reflex dot sight? surely it has a name like an eotech has 551-2
        sigpic

Comment

oh really? is that because of the make? i see a user has a real steel one for £350, nice but don't know if i could warrant that
          sigpic

Comment

The real sight is a Trijicon Reflex sight. Do a google of Replica Trijicon Reflex Sight and you should come up with a few leads. And no Eotech are very different holographic sights. Hope this helps

Comment

If I remember correctly Themistocles is selling a genuine one, but it is alot to fork out for. Hes a very nice guy though so may be worth haggling!

Comment

I believe they are called "Low light fibre-optic Holo sight", google is your friend when it comes to finding anymore information
                ~hope this helps Ben
                Have I told you about my agitated lactose based beverage? It brings all the young chaps to the playing field...

Comment

I could link you to multiple uk stores that have a clone of this sight in stock for £79.98+ or £43.93 from Hong Kong but I'm not allowed to so sorry. I would link you to one on zero one but they don't seem to stock it..... So technically it doesn't exist.

Comment

Majorly missed the edit time due to the forum being busy....

But google 'light sensitive reflex dot scope' I think thats the most I can do to help without getting e-spanked.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                    Working...
                    X