Marushin m1 garand or we m14 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marushin m1 garand or we m14 ?

as above guys .is the money worth it ? has anyone had or got one what do you think ? i will be buying it near christmas so hopfuly they will be still in stock in zeroone airsoft.also where can i get extra parts for the m1 garand i can find a nice few places for the we m14 but not for the m1 garand.thanks for your time guys and girls

ps.it will not be used for airsoft games as i am a bit of a collector not just airsoft but real fire arms/shotguns and 520 quid is steep but you get what you pay for in this life

Re: marushin m1 garand or we m14 ?

Just a couple of notes;

1) unless you have a defense against the VCRA whichever one you get will need to be 51% covered in a horrific bright colour in order to prevent you from using it to hold up banks etc.......

2) as I understand it for an actual accurate replica of the relevant gun then the marushin will be the one to go for, I know that my old m1 carbine by them was lovely and a lot of people have dropped the carbines into the real steel para stocks with minimum effort.

3) depending how much realism you're after a company called ICS are releasing an electric m1 at some pout in the hopefully near future.

Hope that helps.
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Hi chap the marushin m1 is lovely rifle. mags go in the top and make that garand ping we all love
      There is a site that's sales steel upgrade parts for it as well but the biggest problem you we have is finding mags but if you nit airsofting with it you should be fine with the one you get in the box . There isalso asg version of there m1 carbine that comes in 6mm also a great rifle and can be found for about 250 pounds here in the UK with mags bit easyer to find

Comment

thanks guys for the feed back .thing about aeg it dont really do anything for me .i like to have a gbb as there is more feed back off the rifle.i emailed zeroone and they said parts for the garand will be harder to get hold of but i wont be useing it alot it will be just for show and some plinking on a sunny day to major malfuction ... where can i get steel upgrades for the m1 ? also been reading a few thing on the m1 andd they say not to use green gas.whats the best gas to use for it ?

Comment

I will pm you details as not able to post info about other sites on here Abby ultra gas is fine but propane is a lot cheaper if you running it as your main gun the gun . can be run on green gas fine people on other forums have done so for many years with out any problems

Comment

alright thanks mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

readyaimfire Find out more about readyaimfire
            Working...
            X