Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Was sold a jg aeg when it was stated as KWA, what are my options? Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was sold a jg aeg when it was stated as KWA, what are my options? Please help!

Hi all, i recently bought a two tone m4 off the classifieds, it was listed as a KWA m4, i payed via paypal goods, was stated the aeg could fire rounds but did have malfunctions, took the seller a few days before he sent the item, received it today to find it was a JG m4 and not a KWA, also says SB on gearbox shell which is supposedly JG? also plastic receiver with no engravement, doesn't fire, came with no fuse and battery seems to be messed up, what could i do about this? Email paypal? I have contacted zero one and am waiting on a reply, but since they're closing for the day in a few mins i'll ask the good folk on here! Cheers really need help! Sam

Re: Was sold a jg aeg when it was stated as KWA, what are my options? Please help!

Zero One can't help, it's one of those shitty things that happen, all you can do is contact paypal stating he lied in his description and you want a refund and you will return the item, and return it recorded! but if you gifted him the funds just chock it up to bad luck because you have no hope of resolving it barring him being a decent guy.................... too late

Comment

Re: Was sold a jg aeg when it was stated as KWA, what are my options? Please help!

Contact seller first as it may be an error, if you have no success file a paypal dispute. This may give an another problems as paypal state you should not buy or sell rifs using paypal so just say goods are not to discription.

Comment

zeroin wont do anything try and see if u cant sort it out with the seller ask for a refund if not paypal claim
        After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

PayPal his ass. Big fat dispute. You should easily win. Make sure he covers the return postage too.

Comment

First port of call should be to politely contact the seller.

I was the seller in a similar situation. I bought something and re-sold it with the same details. The guy who originally sold it to me gave an incorrect description so i passed it on incorrectly. Apologies and a few emails he kept it, but i did offer a full refund.

This guy could be in the same boat.

If that doesn't get you anywhere, then you need to go down the paypal route.

Comment

Thank you all for the responses! I will contact him and see what he says, and yeah loki7491 your right could just be he had wrong info in the first place, it wasn't to much but its still kind of a bummer paying for KWA standards and getting JG lol! But was bought for a project, can't complain much.
              Cheers again
              Sam!

Comment

Let us know how you get on, could be a genuine mistake so try to avoid going 'all out'

If not, get the PayPal ball rolling, you'll win easily.

Comment

Yeah trying to avoid problems if i can, still waiting on a reply but hopefully should sort it out, got the aeg to work though and for JG it fired quite nicely, stable rof on 8.4v nimh hardly charged, so its all starting to look up just still a bummer getting the wrong aeg from what i bought, did do some research it ends up people have been selling JG m4 s-systems and branding them as KWA, since its a close clone it can trick most people, even if the seller didn't do it intenionally i've missed out on that, i'll study the sales pictures harder next time! Cheers everyone for the advice! Will keep you all updated!

Comment

Forget paypal... If an item is not as described you are entitled to a FULL refund its is covered under your statuary rights.

Comment

Reply was he thought it was a KWA, best bet without jumping to conclusions is same things happened to him and hes just got rid. Been offered to send it back, but will keep, thanks again everyone!

Comment

Distance selling regs or something covers these and other 'accidental' porkies.
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

how much did u pay for it?

Comment

distance selling regs doesn't cover second hand sales, as you don't class as a business, you do fall under the sales of goods act though!

Comment

Think it was advertised at £65.

The exact same thing happened to me. I bought one for my first rifle, advertised as KWA. I later sold it on assuming the same. Buyer later had it serviced and was told it was JG. I made an honest mistake only going on what I was told when i bought it.

So it can happen.
                              TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Williams Budding Airsofter, love the internals, wanting to build, been playing for about 3 years now and desperate for cheap parts. got something for v2 (not mp5) please get intouch! Cheers! Find out more about Williams
                              Working...
                              X