Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who makes the best AK?

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
    Seriously? No one has said it yet? Fine, I will.

If you want an AK that is better than the real life one (and costs about 20 times as much) - Inokatsu!

There's no ifs or buts, Inokatsu simply make the best airsoft AKs.

Second to that are LCT, VFC and Real Sword who are all on par.

The AK-105 is a carbine variant of the AK-74M. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I completely second that, with absolutely no bias whatsoever... Amazing quality, but yeah, pricey...
    LCT are the next best thing I would imagine (I have never seen an LCT IRL but seeing as they are just clones of the IK's -made to within standard aeg prices - speaks for itself IMO), but the best thing is to have a grope first, try before you buy and all that...
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

I haven't had a look at the newer CYMAs but the one i've got (cm040b, eg. AK104) is absolutly spectacular. Great externals, really solid and strong feeling. Shoots staight and fast. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Like someone said earlier, as far as price vs value goes the right CYMA models are pretty far up the list.

Real sword do what they do very very well. But they have such a tiny range and they're very expensive. If you want the exact model that they produce then go for it, but if you'd have to adapt it to make it what you want then i'd say its better to go for a CYMA or an LCT.

Comment

CYMA for value for money in my opinion

Comment

DBOYS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

LCT all the way, had just about every brand and the quality is as good as inokatsu, they look great with a quick rub down to look worn

Comment

LCT - ive never owned an AK, but based on looks and feel in the shop they are better than Cymas.

Innokatsu if you have the moolah though!
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Dear lord this thread again.

1. Inokatsu
                2. VFC
                3. Real Sword
                4. LCT
                5. CYMA
                6. Kalash

/thread

Comment

what no TM?
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Cyma seems alrights. Good quality build and seemingly bombproof.
                    If it breaks somehow buy another it'll cost the same as a pistol on here.

Comment

I've owned 2 tm aks. Great internals and superb range but all plastic. Got myself a vfc ak74su at the moment and it is the best gun I've ever owned. Great range despite its size and solid as a rock, could be the real thing. Look in the classifieds here. Got mine for about £225.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                      Working...
                      X