foam for hard cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foam for hard cases?

Hello recently bought and recieved a hard case for my guns.

The foam inside doesnt seem to be that high quality... where is the best place to get cheap high quality foam??
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Re: foam for hard cases?

I got mine off the local market - most decent sized markets I've come across have a foam/fabric stall. Very reasonable price and some good quality foam that was very nice to cut.

Comment

Alternatively look at Easy Foam fella.

Very good quality if a little on the pricy side!

Comment

http://www.efoam.co.uk/Spackaging.php

Comment

my local Dunelm Mill shop does all sorts of foams, not sure how wide spread their stores are in the uk though.

Comment

Theres fooking hundreds lol. I have four within 30 mins
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Dunelm mill always has tons of foam near me

Comment

www.airsoftengraver.com

As well as doing what the name suggests he also does laser cut foam.

Can make it to any size you like (may need multiple sheets but the seam will be almost invisible) and can cut to any depth you like. Saw his stuff on display at the Airsoft Arms Fair and it is very impressive.

You may have to supply a drawing or your gear if you want the cut out type of job, or just the internal dimensions if you want a matress of foam.

Comment

I made a wooden gun case for my scar-l, I used foam purchased from a very well known diy chain that's simular to bbq!
                  sigpic

Comment

I think you can say B&Q or Homebase without fear of being banned!

They only have an issue with you name dropping other AIRSOFT retailers as it could potentially take money from the Zero One sales ledger.

As they don't have anything to to with BBQs, patio furniture or custom made bathrooms i think you'll be okay! Likewise with Airsoft Engraver. The type of service he offers, Zero One do not. The type of service Zero One offers, he does not. They are not in competition for the same customer base or money.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                      I think you can say B&Q or Homebase without fear of being banned!

They only have an issue with you name dropping other AIRSOFT retailers as it could potentially take money from the Zero One sales ledger.

As they don't have anything to to with BBQs, patio furniture or custom made bathrooms i think you'll be okay! Likewise with Airsoft Engraver. The type of service he offers, Zero One do not. The type of service Zero One offers, he does not. They are not in competition for the same customer base or money.
                      Which now makes me wonder if Zero One are looking to expand their business into some stuff like this, maybe custom nametapes as well. xD

(If they could produce AOR1&2 nametapes I'd be onboard!)
                      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                      Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                      Working...
                      X