Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loadout Advice

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is really the right section but I figured it couldn't hurt anyone. Anyway, I've recently acquired an MP5 and I am looking to get a suitable loadout to use without it. Preferably without breaking the bank. My current webbing isn't really suitable for the situation and I was looking for something for a fairly lightweight loadout. I'm willing to look at Molle or pre-built rigs. Any ideas or advice would be welcome, belt/chest/vest etc. Cheers

Jack
    Last edited by Jackinator; 5 October, 2012, 23:12.

Re: Loadout Advice

First off, good choice on the MP5, a mans weapon that doesn't scream 'compensating!' I'd advise against using MP5 Hi caps, they mostly misfeed unless you're lucky, I've made the switch to mids and haven't looked back. Some folks seem to prefer drop leg mag holders but personally I'm not a fan. My cheapy molle rig holds 6 mags in the standard M4 pouches, I have 3, so I can fit 2 MP5 mags in each easily. I run with that chest rig, mtp trousers, black shirt and cap works well enough for me. Latley I've been loving this thread for loadout ideas;

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...g-gear-loadout

So cheap fishing vest and random combats and black top = win.

Comment

Where do you play? Woodland, urban, cqb? You want to build your load out to your environment really. You could get away with a simple one point sling, rigger belt and a triple mag thigh pouch.

Comment

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Hi-caps either, there's something incredibly satisfying about reloading and being able to move fast without rattling. Can I ask what your Molle rig is?

Edit: I've just moved to Liverpool for Uni so I'm looking at playing at an urban site mainly.

Comment

if your looking to do things on the cheap, a pair of viper mp5 drop legs would be good. also keeps you lightweight and very mobile
          For Sale!
          TM M870 with a load of stuff
          A&K massada sniper spec
          Chronograph
          leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

i like to look a bit different so i got 2 old west german uzi pouches and a DDR east german belt n suspenders cost about £20 in total
            heres a pic of what the pouches look like just on a belt

and with suspenders

yeh any excuse to post pics of my self looking stupid

or theres a mp5 chest rig on the hobbies of action in lots of different camos

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Mp5 loadout, a couple of belt mounted pouches....... thats it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackinator Find out more about Jackinator
              Working...
              X