Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ambidextrous pistol

hi
    I'm looking for a ambidextrous pistol with a single stack mag as I don't want the trouble of trying to stack the bbs properly. my price range is around the £100 mark

Re: ambidextrous pistol

Very hard to think of any truly ambi pistols. The KWA USP March is totally ambi, but is double stack. Don't see why thats a problem though, I've never had a GBB misfeed due to incorrect stacking except my P226E2. Plus you get 10 extra BBs over a single stack 1911 etc. Apart form that, very few have ambi slide catches, but a few have ambi safeties and mag releases.

Comment

Is the PX4 not ambidextrous?
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

Isn't the mag release only on one side?

Also this thread has really got the old noodle working.... Bravo.

Comment

The best ambidextrous pistol is the FN 5-7. The slide release is the only part that isn't ambi,the mag release is on the right but you can swap it over to the left

Comment

As I said I can't think of many truly ambi pistols, including slide catch except the USP Match and maybe one of the old JAC Hi Powers.

Comment

just get 2 5-7's, set one up for left and one for right handed. theres nothing cooler than two 5-7's.

the p99 none blowback only has 2 control surfaces, the mag release and the safety and they're located at the bottom of the trigger guard (mag release) and the safety just in front pushes from left to right through the lower. seen as its none blow back no need for the slide release. That and they're VERY good

EDIT- scratch that, double stack mags -.-
              'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Are there actually any guns that the mags are single stack? Even if the really steel is single stack all the airsoft versions i can think of are double stack. Guns wise there are some 1911 with all ambi controls
                Reformed Pacifist

Comment

Get a KSC/KWA glock 17 and buy an RS ambi mag catch - then use the slide method to release a locked back slide they dont jam if you dont double stack correctly
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Yeah, KWA and KSC 1911s are actual single stacks, as are some more obscure guns like the tokarev and M945. WE also make single stack 1911s

Comment

WA 1911's are also single stack. I dont have an issue with Tm MEU mags being double stacked, even if they arent stacked correctly. if you use a speed loader and dont pull the spring down, they 9 times out of 10 fill up perfectly.

Comment

+1 on nbb p99,USP,mk23
                        sigpic

Comment

FN-57, nuff said.

Comment

None of the suggested ones here have ambi slide catches though.

Comment

Does the new KWA HK45 have fully ambi features??
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jcdezoysa Find out more about jcdezoysa
                              Working...
                              X