G&P vs VFC vs G&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&P vs VFC vs G&G

ive seen both sides of the VFC - one is rock solid and works perfectly, one was a bag of bolts brand new out of the box and never worked properly and had to be replaced

Id go TM over anything else now

Comment

im afraid that TM wasnt an option if you cant pick out of one of the 4 then why comment at all ... *facepalm* .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by middo85 View Post
        G&P are the best all rounder IMO,

G&G internally are on par but the externals are slightly below G&P standards.

I cant comment specifically on VFC M4's however on the Scar H i had the externals were disappointing and the internals were poor for the price, especially the wiring
        Lol are you sure you got a VFC? I've heard of poor internals by some but never poor internals.

Comment

Originally posted by perry.L View Post
          im afraid that TM wasnt an option if you cant pick out of one of the 4 then why comment at all ... *facepalm* .
          VFC, out of those for me, also, I think Bakez, was trying to be helpful Perry, we're like that on here !
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
            also, I think Bakez, was trying to be helpful Perry
            Yay! TM am bestest, TM am bestest! *puts 'TM am bestest' flag back in box for next thread not asking about any TM guns what so ever.

Again, I'd go VFC, if only because I think my PDW might actually be bulletproof.

Comment

I still think he was just being nice, and offering his best advice.
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
                Yay! TM am bestest, TM am bestest! *puts 'TM am bestest' flag back in box for next thread not asking about any TM guns what so ever.

Again, I'd go VFC, if only because I think my PDW might actually be bulletproof.
                my mates pdw is the same! Just keeps on running!
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

the reason i didnt put TM as an option is because theyre alot more expensive than the majority of brands and also you dont get much bang for your buck. if you want a good gun for a reasonable price then i would get a VFC because they are easily uprgadeable where is if you get a TM you wont have to replace internals that much but getting the external quality up to the standard of most other brands out there then you will be alot more where as if you bought a VFC you wouldnt have to upgrade externals barely at all but maybe a little bit of internals which IMO will be cheaper and the same quality if not better.
                  sigpic

Comment

sorry i have to disagree, my vfc cost pretty much the same as my tm.......
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Inclined to agree with the above - I had a VFC M4ES dagger and they're around a few hundred quid.

Fantastic CQB gun, snub nose and pretty noisy - unfortunately gearbox died after the third skirmish, had to be replaced. In terms of build quality and looks the VFC is second to none in the options you've listed, although G&P are rated with some of the best M4 variants and looks, I'd still go with VFC. I think G&P tend to be a bit more expensive for the equivalent VFC...

Jack
                      TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

vfc has the best exturnals/build ,inturnaly not bad either .If you have the money go for vfc

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                          Lol are you sure you got a VFC? I've heard of poor internals by some but never poor internals.
                          Definately a VFC, it was the deluxe version with the silencer and hardcase. I didnt say the externals were poor, just disappointing for a £400+ gun. The version i had came without trades, the plastics didnt feel great quality and the stock design is terrible.

The internals on the other hand were poor compared to G&P and G&G's ive had in the past.

VFC quality seems to vary gun to gun, ive handled a deluxe model PDW and it was lovely, on a par with or maybe better than my G&P externally.
                          TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

perry.L Find out more about perry.L
                          Working...
                          X