Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster for WE Glock 19

Hi guys

I know this seems a stupid question, but I having murder finding a holster that fits the WE G19.

All I want to do is have it on my belt but so far Ive tried an IMI, and 2x FOBUS (both replica and RS) as so far no good. I think WE have made the frame a little bigger then the real glock as my KJW G26 fits in all of them.

I have a Crye Gunclip for the time being, but I like being able to re-holster if needed, and you cant do it with the gunclip.

I have considered a leather 'pancake' style holster but they all seem to be £50+.

Any ideas...?

Cheers
    WE M4 OB - GHK AKM - KWA MP7A1 GBB - G&G M4 16" Noveske Custom - Asia Electric M4 14.5" Larue Custom - S&T Tavor 21 - CA/G&P AK47 PMC - WE G19 - KJW G27

Re: Holster for WE Glock 19

You are looking more towards the canvas material type generic holsters there buddy.

KWA / ASG / KSC pistols all tend to fit fine into things like BHI SERPAs.

TM and their clones (WE, KJ Works etc) all seem to be that little bit too wide to fit. I recently got a KJW Hi Capa and am now using a Warrior Assault Systems holster as i couldn't find a SERPA / fobus style holster to fit it.

All my KWA Glocks fitted perfectly into Blackhawk, IMI and other types

Comment

I have the WE G18 and am in the market for a paddle holster, looking forward to what comes out of this thread.
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Same I have a We 19 I have try all the real holsters ,but nothing help would be great!
        :D
        FOR GOD! AND ULSTER!

Comment

Guyssssssss I found a holster ,that's fits ))) black hawk serpa glock 26/27/33 ! Fits 17 and 19 )))
          FOR GOD! AND ULSTER!

Comment

If you ever need a holster for a Glock that's too fat, get a .45 ACP/10mm Auto holster, like a Glock 20/21 etc.

Comment

Again...what Apurturesci said. I use TM Glock 17s and 18Cs in Serpa Glock 20/21 holsters and they fit perfectly.
              Things I hate:
              1. People who hate things.
              2. Irony.
              3. Lists.

Comment

I modded my Safariland to fit my TM Glock, all it took was a minute with a hair dryer and then inserting the pistol wrapped in a couple of plastic bags until it cooled. Fits perfectly now and is rock solid
                "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Originally posted by reaper_leaper View Post
                  I modded my Safariland to fit my TM Glock, all it took was a minute with a hair dryer and then inserting the pistol wrapped in a couple of plastic bags until it cooled. Fits perfectly now and is rock solid
                  Have you got a Glock 17 Safariland holster? I understand that the Glock 20/21 Safariland holster will fit the TM Glock 17 with no modification required. I really like the look of these and I'm thinking I might get one next month.
                  Things I hate:
                  1. People who hate things.
                  2. Irony.
                  3. Lists.

Comment

As a gun clip owner - you can relatively quickly reholster with it!
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I have a tm glock 17 - and I bought a real steel glock 20 bh serpa and that fits perfectly

Wardeneo

- - - Updated - - -

I have a tm glock 17 - and I bought a real steel glock 20 bh serpa and that fits perfectly

Wardeneo

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/blackhawk-cqc-serpa-holster-retention-model-410506bk-r-273-p.asp

Mines the glock 20/21/37 right handed

Wardeneo

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/blackhawk-cqc-serpa-holster-retention-model-410506bk-r-273-p.asp

Mines the glock 20/21/37 right handed

Wardeneo
                      -Wardeneo-

Comment

Yes, I have a Safariland for a Glock 17. I've found they're easier to get hold of, and as I got mine rather cheap I thought I'd give it a go. I looked around t'internet and on an American gun forum someone was having trouble with his 1911 fitting into his Safariland. The official guidance was to practise drawing several hundred times (er, no thanks!) or use the hair dryer method. Took me less than five minutes from starting to all done, whilst watching the cricket too. Happy times all round! I'd people would like me to do a guide I'd be happy to
                        "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ca556 Find out more about ca556
                        Working...
                        X