• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery that will fit in DD L85 front end

Hi guys

Any suggestions for this?

Its the ICS model by the way.

Thanks

Depends what your prepared to do and the type of lipo you want to go for.

The easiest option is to drop a low mah stick lipo under the RIS itself, however this has the downside of either needing to route the wires to the top and out of the lid for charging or removal of the RIS itself and remove the battery to charge.

Another option is to find a higher mah split cell lipo and mount it just under the lid, now although this is great for removal of the battery for charging, you will need to remove the gas parts to facilitate the battery under the lid.

Choose what way you want to do it and then we can give you some options on batteries to suit your needs.

Comment

Re: Battery that will fit in DD L85 front end

I use a 7.4 2200 25c cranestock in my ICS , it fits under the barrel and i run the two cables up the side of the barrel so I can charge the batt in situ without having to strip the gun down every time to charge it (I use an extender cable for the balance connector) .
      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Re: Battery that will fit in DD L85 front end

Thanks guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny After a Few years away from the hobby, back and enjoying it more than ever! But my bank account HURTS! Find out more about jonny
        Working...
        X