gbb pistols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gbb pistols

im now seeing alot more gas blow back pistols that use those 12 g gas capsules that you put into the mag what are the differences from this to the other gas pistols.
    Originally posted by parky
    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Re: gbb pistols

they are powered by co2 - which is more efficient in the cold - however, it will put your gun over sight limits generally between 350-450 fps

they also mean you have to have a larger mag which ruins the aesthetics
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Most GBBs use 134a or HFC22 (green). The ones with the 12g capsules are running on CO2

Comment

you will find at most sites guns with that power wont be allowed especialy at CQB.
        Custom M4
        TM 1911

Comment

My CO2 pistol pushes nearly 500fps.

Don't even think of getting one for anything but back garden plinking.
          sigpic

Comment

iv seen one (taurus pt99) which shoots at 90 metrs a second which is about 300 fps
            If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

Comment

i have a co2 pistol that fires 450+fps and a co2 rifle at about 580fps. I have also been explicitly instructed to never take these airsofting. Ever.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

but even if these are under sight limits should i take them skirmishing

It's sniper RIFLE.

Comment

i would still talk to your site owner or marshall about it.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

i still dont understand if its under sight limits it should therefore be allowed right because it still fires 6mm bbs

It's sniper RIFLE.

Comment

Not all sites allow CO2, even if they're under site limits. Not really fair, but that's just the way it is and, if you want to play at their site, you have to stick to their rules.
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks for clearing that up for me guys

It's sniper RIFLE.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMusa Chilled out and enjoying airsoft Find out more about JMusa
                        Working...
                        X