Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.62 mag pouches

Hey folks,

I've recently purchased some MagPul LR20 mags and i was wondering what pouches might fit them? They are significantly bigger than an AK mag, I believe they are the equivelent size of a SR25 mag.

Cheers

Re: 7.62 mag pouches

A lot of stores in the UK market '7.62' pouches in a generic fashion, entirely forgetting that 7.62x51 NATO is (of course) 12mm narrower than 7.62x39 AK.

Do you want open tops or lids? Colours? Budget?
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Pantac MOLLE EV Universal Double/Triple Mag Pouch

Will hold anything but SMG mags and come in many colours and como types

Comment

BULLE 7.62 shingles MOLLE pouches will fit 7.62 NATO mags perfectly, I recently bought some for my M14 mags.
        Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Cheers guys. Does anyone know of quick release plastic pouches, they look quite cool.

Comment

The ones you're probably thinking of are called 'FastMags' made by ITW. They won't give you any functionality that a shingle pouch won't though, or even just a lidded pouch with the lid tucked in to create some tension, and they cost more (for the real thing anyway).
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Get the Bulle ones, my mate got eight of them for his Scar-H the other day, they take VFC scar H highcaps and Pmag 20 LR mids with ease. They are also cheap and well built.
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Warrior Elite Ops range 5.56mm M4 Pouch holds 2 x M4 - SA80 style Mags (including P Mags) H&K 416, Diemaco, Sig 516 etc or a single 20LR mag.

In short, these pouches do both.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WolfofBadenoch Just started softing in the past year but now a diehard fan :D Find out more about WolfofBadenoch
                Working...
                X