• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KWA how good or bad are they?

Pretty sure they would if you ask them for it XD
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

What is peoples opinion of the kwa usp compact prior to system 7? Is system 7 a massive improvement?

This is from a so far, non pistol owner so treat me with thicko gloves.
      sigpic

Comment

KWA call is NS2 not S7 as far as im aware.

Massive difference. Better gas efficiency, works well in the cold (not 100% as good as a plastic slide pistol but it works good enough).
        Can get off 2 maybe 3 mags worth of gas from a single mag, used my NS2 pistol in sub-zero with no hiccups.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

The NS2 USP compact performs nicely, I was very happy with mine until it broke.

Comment

You'll be very hard pressed to find non s7/ns2 spare parts.
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Parts don't seem any harder to finde than any other gun manufacturer. There are 4 dealers still in the UK, won't name them on here but 1 is in Peterborough, if you get the part number from the KWA website they will get the part for you, there are exploded diagrams will all part numbers on KWA's website. I even managed to get a mag for a KWA 1911DS from KWA and they are rare as......
              Last edited by Mtbflyfisher; 6 November, 2012, 15:45. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbflyfisher View Post
                Parts don't seem any harder to finde than any other gun manufacturer. There are 4 dealers still in the UK, won't name them on here but 1 is in Peterborough, if you get the part number from the KWA website they will get the part for you, there are exploded diagrams will all part numbers on KWA's website. I even managed to get a mag for a KWA 1911DS from KWA and they are rare as......
                But aftermarket support is limited if you exclude the Glocks.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                  I have been advised that parts are a bit hard to get hold of,not by a shop mind but by other players("x-spurts")...
                  BTW was the op asking about pistols or KWA in general...?have I missed something...?
                  Just ordered an ejector port locking tab from the USA as I couldn't find a UK dealer...

Comment

I'm not realy sure what people are expecting from dealers Ok if you have a g36 or an M4 parts are easy to get, but to expect a retailer to stock all the parts for all types of pistol even the ones they sell is unlikely to happen. If a dealer is prepared to order the part for you and save you the hassle I think it's reasonable support. It may even work out cheaper without the postage and import duty, ok you have to wait a while but that seems to just be the way it is with these things. Lets be honest most airsoft stuff breaks sooner or later if it's used a lot; and usally it's sooner if it's neglected.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apophis Find out more about Apophis
                    Working...
                    X