Snow Wolf M24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Wolf M24

If anybody has this gun can you tell me the pro's and con's of it please as im very interested in buying a sniper rifle but not breaking the bank, any help would be appreciated thanks alot guys.

Re: Snow Wolf M24

Hey bud.

I owned one of these and whilst I didnt get a chance to test the range and accuracy, I can tell you a few things that I liked/disliked.

Pros:

Body had a great textured feel to it which you just dont get on other sniper rifles out there of similiar price.
    The extendable butt pad was good quality and solid.
    Was a good FPS out of the box of around 450(although bear in mind FPS isnt everything!)

Cons:

Magazine not in the correct place, but then this is the case with man top of the range spring bolties.
    Not so many upgrades out there for it when put against Maruzen L96s and TM VSRs.

Comment

Oh ok ive seen some maruzen l96 scoep cams they seem pretty good guns would you suggest that over the m24?

Comment

They are higher quality but shoot 300fps stock so you will need to splash out 100ish + pounds to get it firing above 400 fps, e.g upgraded sears, piston and spring. The sw m24 is a better choice for an entry level sniper rifle, might also want to look at the warrior l96 which are very popular. Don't expect amazing performance, people have to spend hundreds of pounds on upgrades and modifications to achieve this.

Comment

Agreed. ^^^^

If you are not planning on upgrading it, then I would go for something with a high FPS out of the box, i.e a Warrior L96, Snow Wolf M24, or maybe even a King Arms Blaser r93. All of these are at a lower end price wise but all fire at about 450 out of th box.

If you are looking for something that you can upgrade over time, then I would personally go with the TM VSR or Warrior L96(yes, this fits in both categories!), as there are a multitude of upgrades out there for them.

Comment

The Warrior L96 is a great, weapon and high fps, maybe a little to high, accuracy was also pretty good imo :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TomYeo Find out more about TomYeo
            Working...
            X