First gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First gun

Hey guys, I've been airsoft twice now and it feels like something I could get in to. I was wondering what's a decent ish gun around 130 mark?

Re: First gun

G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Carbine

These are generally accepted as great starter guns You may want to look at the raider too.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I also can't help but notice south east london what sites do you play at?

Comment

Tactical Warfare Urban, but I haven't been in quite a while :P
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudkips View Post
          Thanks for the suggestion. I also can't help but notice south east london what sites do you play at?
          http://www.airsoftmap.net/Skirmish/

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I just bought the G&G Combat Machine CM16 Raider as my first gun this weekend for £140. Shoots really well straight out of the box, very happy with it. Arround 334 FPS on 0.2g BBs and 280ish on 0.25g.
            Although it is the nylon fibre its really sturdy and doesnt feel cheap at all.
            Cant go wrong at that price

Comment

Another vote for the CM here, I had mine for a year with no problems at all, ably reason I sold it is because I fancy a CTW/PTW so needed extra funds.

Dead easy to upgrade, but good performance out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for the CM16, it's universally classed as the best all round starter gun.

Comment

I'm going to sound like a broken record, but Cyma AK-47. Sturdy, reliable, good performance out if the box. Every one I've owned (4 so far) have been stunning performance wise, especially for the price. Versions start at £110-ish for the plastic version and go up to about £160-£170 for the full metal and wood EBB version
                  "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Yeah the cyma is a good choice if you dont want an armalite, its a little bit more weighty,if thats what you are looking for
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i had a cyma AK for my first gun. was sturdy enough and the range was pretty damn good straight from the box.

Upgraded to a TM high cycle and it is well worth saving for the extra!!!

Comment

Cyma ak47 or the src gen 3 g36 iv got both and never let me down solid and shoots great

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mudkips Find out more about Mudkips
                        Working...
                        X