Tan scar od plate carrier??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tan scar od plate carrier??

Hey guys, thinking of getting a tm scar l in tan. How out of place would it look with multi apparel and od plate carrier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Re: Tan scar od plate carrier??

Dont be a tart lol it will look fine :D
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Hahaha, just don't want look a tool :D

sigpic

Comment

I use a od carrier belt rig and knee pads with kahki cragghoppers and my m4 is half painted tan tbh the you look more of a tool when you have too much gear lol just take what you need
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Cool, sounds silly. You got any pics or your loadout/ gear?

sigpic

Comment

Should look fine tbh, at the end of the day it's you're money and you should/can where what you like.
            sigpic

Comment

I dont have any decent ones unfortunatly

Comment

I suppose your right there stalker. saying that about a bit of tan OD clash I quite like the look of dpm jacket and ddpm trousers I've seen

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                Working...
                X