Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Played 3 games at a UKARA registered Skirmish site - What Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played 3 games at a UKARA registered Skirmish site - What Now?

Hi guys,
    I'm a bit of a noob to all this, having only played 3 times over the past 2 months, but loving it all the same.

I became a member of an UKARA registered Skirmish site (although haven't received a membership number from them!) and filled out a UKARA form, have now played my 3 games and informed the site of this. I was curious to know do I have to do anything else? Will they submit my UKARA membership and send me the details or is this something I have to do?

I ask because I'm itching to buy my own weapon, but obvouisly can't until I get my membership number!

Any help would be very gratefully received....

many thanks
    G

Re: Played 3 games at a UKARA registered Skirmish site - What Now?

They should send you your registration number in the post some time in the near future. As soon as you get your site membership number, thats normally all the proof youll need

Comment

Give your form to the site so they can fill out all the details (membership number ect). They will then give it back to you completed. You must then send it to a retailer (zero one for example) and they will then put you on the UKARA database. Make sure you photocopy te form before sending it tho.

Then the retailer should send you an email confirming that you are UKARA registered.
      Armoury:
      JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

Many thanks guys, thanks for the speedy reply...

will chase that up asap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gazster Airsoft Noob Find out more about gazster
        Working...
        X