X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heeeeeelllllppppp

Hi guys. After lots of research I have come across this

Umarex/S&T H&K G36C AEG Airsoft Rifle

Has anyone had any experience with this make. Are they reliable. Seems good for upgrades just want to know if people think the brand is worth going with or am I gonna be having to change bits too soon

Thank

Bailey

Comment

Hello mate, +1 on the gift front, got shafted 2 days ago. Even if you pick up in person still pay the fees!!

Any hoo, yes I had a umarex g36 c off this very forum. Very good aeg I thought, range and accuracy was pretty good. Recoil if you could call it that makes a nice clatter. It never broke on me either. Build quality was good nice sturdy body, no creeks etc you can't go far wrong with one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think the rebrand S&T g36c has ebb. Pretty sure its only the rebrand Ares one that has it.

Comment

I wouldn't worry to much about how you send money on here for guns as I just got a stinker on here and PayPal wanted nothing to do with it so f*** them bank transfer and get money off as you don't need to pay PayPal! Not all gun are bad I've bought several good ones here benefit to buying on here is you'll get it cheaper and generally upgraded win win really hope you find what your looking for but TM are really good if you don't mind plastic bodies!

John

Comment

PayPal have refunded me in the past to Airsoft Purchases off a forum, you just have to have a watertight VCR defence and ALL correspondence regarding the sale.
            King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I use no punctuation because I'm using a phone and lazy Lolz! With me they just bluntly said they don't deal with replica guns and would not talk more on the issue.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bailey3 Find out more about Bailey3
              Working...
              X