Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is better CA m16 130rnd mids, or G&P's version

Hi guys,

I am looking to find out what would be the better manufacturer for the m16/m4 mags out there. I am wanting to know specifically which is best, Classic armys 130 round mid-caps or G&Ps version of the magazine? Do any of them have the tendency to mis-feed? Have any of you guys had any problems with either of them?

thanks guys

Re: which is better CA m16 130rnd mids, or G&P's version

Neither :D

S. Arms 160 round metal midcaps for the win. About £14 - £15 each if you know where to shop!

Comment

I have 3 g&p mid cap and 2 ares mid cap. All of them always have problem,bb often jammed and I dnt even knwn wat to do..........wasted money,I think high cap work great but it just u hav to wind it and it make noise...thats all

Comment

jagillham you just want me to buy some off of you don't you :D

so G&P's mags started off with a bad on this thread, anyone on here using the CA ones?

Comment

magpull are brilliant but you need 2 to go round the mag 2 times with tape to make it a tight fit in a g&p

Comment

oh yeah and i use cA mids and there long lasting but scratch easily and feel like baked bean tins

Comment

k, thanks for the replies guys.

@ cool dragon, did you get the mags second hand? did you ever lube them?

thanks

Comment

Ive got 8 Mag midcaps and 3 G&P midcaps, the G&P ones are fine in my opinion, they feed properly right to the last BB, i havent had the need to lube any of my mags in 4 months
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                Originally posted by N3ADS
                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

ive got 3 g and p tracer mags and they have fed flawlessly, you just have to maintain them and not over load them
                  PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                    Neither :D

S. Arms 160 round metal midcaps for the win. About £14 - £15 each if you know where to shop!
                    Quoted for truth. No mags come close.

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
                      jagillham you just want me to buy some off of you don't you :D
                      Not got any for sale myself, but I can put you in contact with a USA supplier

Comment

i'll get in touch later with you mate if i am interested :D

Comment

I have G&P mids and they're brilliant - no probs with them at all. £5 each from a certain hobby shop - well they were a year ago...
                          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

I've noticed that MAG have recently released box sets of Metal, 190 round magazines. Panoptes had a few for sale, possibly check them out on EHA?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

cheers gaffa will check 'em out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                              Working...
                              X