What to pack to GZW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to pack to GZW

Hi I was going to start skirmishing at ground zero woodland soon and I was wandering apart from military kit a gun and magazines what else should I bring as apparently the only break is lunch. Also bear in mind im only 14.

Re: What to pack to GZW

Water and maybe some form of snack, i don't know about you, but personally i don't have time for breakfast on skirmish days and then need some energy after about an hour of playing...

Edit: and in this weather, dry clothes and some hand warmers, maybe a thermos of tea too =]
    If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

Snacks only.

Bear in mind that at Woodland there is a shop which sells snacks chocolate etc. They also sell Pot Noodles if thats your thing and most importantly there is a Burger an which does hot foot for several hours durin the lunch period of theday.

Free Tea and Coffee all day.

So really only bring what you either dont want to buy or specific items as you are well looked after at GZ for supplies.
      Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
      Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
      Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Toilet roll!
        sigpic

Comment

senese of humour.

Comment

You think I'm joking?

I've lost count of the number of times I've gone into toilets at various types of event and there's no bog roll. Not a problem if you just need to take a leak, but if you suddenly need something else.......
            sigpic

Comment

there is no actual break for lunch at GZW. you can play constantly from start to finish.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                You think I'm joking?

I've lost count of the number of times I've gone into toilets at various types of event and there's no bog roll. Not a problem if you just need to take a leak, but if you suddenly need something else.......

No Robin, I wasn't aiming it at you, it was aimed at the OP

Sense of Humour - don't go to a skirmish without it!

Comment

Fair enough, mate, and how very true.

Sometimes, it's the only thing that stops you from turning you M4 (or whatever you may be using at the time) into the worlds largest speculum!
                  sigpic

Comment

waterproofs! ive been caught out by the weather many times and around 2-3 litres of water
                    PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
                    Working...
                    X