Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M60 handguard advice

How do everyone,

I currently own an A&K M60VN and I have been looking into changing the handguard to the M60e4/MK43 Mod 0 style one. But the only one I can find for sale is made by STAR. Does anybody know if these are cross compatible? As I don't want to fork out for it to get sent over when it won't fit!

I have winged an e-mail to A&K asking if they sell the e4 handguards, but I thought I'd ask you fella's in the mean time.

Cheers for reading

Re: M60 handguard advice

Why man? Why for God's sake?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

i have both the a&k vn and the star 43 and the hand gaurds are of a totally different design and not interchangable.
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        Why man? Why for God's sake?
        Haha just toying with different idea's my good man! But I suppose I'll just have to buy an M60E4 aswell... what a shame :P

@Screwdriver: Fair enough dude, thanks for the heads up. I'll forget about it then

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pricey You wanna know? Ask me... Find out more about Pricey
        Working...
        X