Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCAR

Originally posted by casshern View Post
    any ideas when VFC will release a GBB SCAR? i'd really like a GBB, but the WE version isn't very accurate from what i've heard..
    where did you here that?? My WE scar is an awsome bit of kit. love a propper bit of kick and watch the bb flyoff through the acog

Comment

VFC are going to do a GBB scar but not for a while. but i am the self proclaimed King of the scars :D and VFC no compromise.
      Custom M4
      TM 1911

Comment

There is a VFC scar for sale. 2nd Hand. But its not on this forum.
        ADs

Comment

The VFC GBB will be the Version 4 scar as well, which has all the latest bells and whistles such as a different fire selector, and a different flash hider amongst other slight visual differences.

Where as the ARES Scar is the version 2, and the VFC aeg is the version 3.
          SAVE OUR SPORT
          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

CA ftw , used one , love it , got one coming in post

Comment

I agree with guard-sniper87 on this one.

Comment

I own a Star Scar with EGLM and it is my main assult rifle now.

It shoots well build quality is very good and its easy to strip and maintain.

But then its each to their own when purchasing guns but Star's Scar's is an excellent weapon.
                Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

CA scar , the built quality is amazing ,

yes the internals aren't top notch , but the range power and accuracy is better that way , and held numerous SCAR-L

the VFC was well how do you put it , felt cheap to hold and fire ,
                  Dboys , dont bother
                  Jls - hahahaha never in a light year

WE co2 mags , brilliant , but constant reloading or having to have 16 mags to keep up with a high cap or mid caps in aeg term = let down

CA , brilliant for money , cheaper then VFC and better

Comment

VFC has the really crappy way of installing the battery. My mate has one and it always crimps the wires. Also the build quality isn't all that good. Feels light and plasticy. The CA feels excellent and is well balanced. Also the hopup is alot easier to alter over the VFC.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NULL i am a printer and love airsoft and the gym :D Find out more about NULL
                    Working...
                    X