TM recce dmr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM recce dmr?

Hey guys, recently got a tm scar l and I'm thinking of getting a tm recce rifle and wondered if one can be ran at 400fps upgraded gears piston etc and locked to semi? Or are they to fragile for that sort of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Has no one done a recce dmr?

sigpic

Comment

Re: TM recce dmr?

There's a mod you can do to part of the selector to disengage the full auto and make the rifle semi only. It just requires a bit of filing at a certain point. As far as I know you can run the gun up to 400fps with upgraded gears and piston etc. the only thing I have heard is the lower receiver is a little weak but I haven't seen anyone's I know break. Should be fine.

The only thing I would say is you may be limited as to what sites you can use the gun at due to the fps as not all sites run 425fps semi auto rifles.

Cheers.
      Chris

Comment

Yeah, that's good. Was looking into it abit more today. Thinking just buy a socom and put a jp rifles ras or larue one on it and a ctr stock with the cheek riser. With the modded internals. As for the fps limits, I only really go to 2 and they are both the same. 400fps tops and locked to semi.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
        Working...
        X