Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest Rig Sizes

Hi,

I'm hoping to purchase a new chest rig soon. The shoulder webbing comes in two sizes: 1.5" and 2". I have to have the chest rigged shipped in from the US so I want to make sure that I pick the right size.

Does anyone know how I can easily determine which shoulder webbing size is suitable for me?

Many thanks.

Re: Chest Rig Sizes

How much weight do you carry in your rig and how long do you tend to wear it for?

TBH, I'm not massively sure how much difference half an inch would make (steady on...) but the wider straps should spread the weight better, making it comfier.
    That said if you have a smaller frame, they might just dig in...

Comment

Wider straps all the way!

Spread the load and be more comfortable.

Comment

It's unlikely I'll be carrying much in weight: a few mags, a dump pouch, and a hydration pack. But, my current chest rig appears to have 2" shoulder straps and seems comfortable enough.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by deldalton View Post
          my current chest rig appears to have 2" shoulder straps and seems comfortable enough
          well it looks like you answered your own question there bud...personally i would also go for the wider straps
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by deldalton View Post
            It's unlikely I'll be carrying much in weight: a few mags, a dump pouch, and a hydration pack. But, my current chest rig appears to have 2" shoulder straps and seems comfortable enough.

Thanks for the help!
            Depends on what you qualify as "much weight" - sure its not going to be like a combat fitness test load, but by the time youve got 2 kilos of mags (10 MAG metal midcaps), 4 pistol mags, a pistol and 2l of water its actually more than a little bit of weight! (thats what I have in my rig anyway)
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deldalton Find out more about deldalton
            Working...
            X