replica serpa holsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replica serpa holsters

alright guys dead simple one are they any good? I know they are cheaper so expecting them to be as good as the real ones but wanting to save on some money! cheers

Re: replica serpa holsters

They'll do the job of holding your gun fine, however you'll find that the materials are a lot weaker.

I've fallen and often end up sitting or rolling on my blackhawk and it shows no sign of wear. Wouldn't want to do that on a clone.

Have used a clone before and the straps wern't as nice, and bits of plastic were shot off from BBs, including one of the strap clips broken from bb fire.
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I used one for years and battered it to the ends of the earth and it was fine. One problem however and I don't know if it's just the clones that do this - scratching the top slide! My lovely new glock as it was back then had a big scratch mark either side of the slide after just 2 Sundays! Worth noting however when I had a beretta the beretta holster didn't do the same.

Comment

They're awful.

Comment

One weakness i found with the clones was how the screws were held in, on the real blackhawk the holes are cast in the plastic and reinforced with what looks like fibreglass where the clone ones are normally glued in or are even a push in item which led to my clone holster falling off the belt holder and dropping my gun on the floor.

I now have a real serpa (well actually 4 of them) and it is awesome it goes by the old saying that you get what you pay for and consider a new gun is £100+ a good holster is worth the money.

curlyboy
          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

For the sake of £15 more, you might as well get the real thing...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garrym Find out more about Garrym
            Working...
            X