M92F and upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M92F and upgrades

I've been looking at buying an M92F for a little while now but I don't know which one is the best to buy... I like the look of the KJ works one but need some advice so I can get it right... Also, does anyone know where I can buy a decent silencer for one of these as well?

Thanks,
    Jack

Re: M92F and upgrades

Dont get a TM bassed M9 they have fixed hop, you can mod them to have adjustable hop for them but its alot of work. On the up side they are VERY easy to work on and you can get plenty of upgrades.

The best one to buy would be a TM tac master by far....

Comment

I would get a tm m9 (bringing out a new version soon apparently) or a kwa m9 (kwa have trademarks which aren't to everyone's taste but are great pistols). And don't get a we m9 they look and feel nice but performance is crap.

Comment

I had a kj m92f, I dropped it and the safety lever snapped off, couldn't get a spare and in the end i gave up and sold it. Performance was good though - it never froze and dumped its gas, feel and finish was good. However there was just something cheap and nasty about it that I've never felt with a tm, Kwa or Ksc.
        Apologise for my grammar and spelling (grammar nazis) for I am relatively drunk and can't be bothered.

Comment

For out of the box, all year round reliability and reasonable performance get a TM. Of the 'old school' models i would go for the Tac Master. (I have owned three )

If you prefer metal and want a supressor then look at the LATEST Socom Gear M9A1. I tried one recently and was quite impressed by the small groups achieved. It comes with a supressor.
          I am sorely tempted to buy one, despite having a bad experience with Socom Gear pistols a few years ago, not wanting a supressed pistol and being 'off' M9's. It really did shoot very well!

Comment

If you can get around the old TM construction and fixed hop, get it. It will work fine. If not, I'd suggest you wait and get the TM M9A1, which is improved in every aspect really. Decocker, adjustable hop, heavyweight finish etc. hoever, this isn't a 92f, it's a railed M9A1.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a look at TM as it seems to be the one of choice

Thanks,
              Jack

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A slippery cat Find out more about A slippery cat
              Working...
              X