Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper choice

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
    No not at all, the fact you couldn't carry on backing up your claims and had to resort to assuming I use crap ammo makes you look a bit immature, All I did was state that as standard a KJW M700 is not as accurate as you claim it is

I am all up for a debate about accuracy till the cows come home and I will accept when I am wrong, on this occasion though I will stand my my experience over yours

Forgive me if I don't fall to your level and start hurling names back at you
    You obviously seem unable to grasp the fact that I was not commenting on your ability to use ammo of good quality or clean your guns, but rather that you need to identify that these are factors in your argument that rests solely on accuracy being down to the diameter of a barrel.

Hence why I also talk about hop up. Jumping the gun a little bit.

Comment

This is stupid, are you honestly agreeing that one of these out of the box is very accurate?

Comment

If you had a new one and it was shit, why would you buy two more??? I never had a problem. My mates tanaka m700 is riddled with problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingluke23 View Post
          If you had a new one and it was shit, why would you buy two more??? I never had a problem. My mates tanaka m700 is riddled with problems.
          My first two were second hand and the last was new, I am a collector aswell a player, my collection differs hugely each month

Comment

That was just a personal choice but it's up to you, there is nothing that annoys me more when children compare real firearms, airsoft rifles, to what they play in the game enjoy playing i am going to my first skirmish after christmas :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
              This is stupid, are you honestly agreeing that one of these out of the box is very accurate?
              Whilst I'm not going to get into the accuracies of OOTB sniper rifles (limited experience), I feel like pointing out that everything is relative. For instance my WE 1911 is super accurate compared to using a barrel as a blowpipe, powered by a curry fart.

Actually, it isn't. I should have used one of my other guns as an example...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                I'm considering a "value" sniper and have narrowed it down to 2 springers the Well MB10 or the warrior L96.
                Theye are both sub-£150's so I'm not expecting much as long as they do what they say.
                Both perform at about 450 on 0.2's and are supplied with tripods,etc,so similar spec's.
                My question is which one?Any particular horror stories with reliability,spares and any good or bad points appreciated.
                I won't spend a lot until I decide if I like sniping,it may not be for me.....cheers.

Hi Snuff,

I recommend you do a bit if research on the subject of sniping in general. It is a much harder style of play than just running around with an aeg. This is why you ALWAYS see sniper rifles on the sales forums.

Have a read of the sniping tactics thread linked in my sig. There is some very useful information in there from some very experienced players.

I never recommend starting with a high fps rifle. There is far too much emphasis on instantly using 500fps among new snipers which to me is totally wrong IMO. This kills the very idea of being a sniper, where the emphasis should be on good field craft and being that sneaky sod who got within 30m without being seen rather than the guy who stood in the open out at 60m simple out ranging other players. Don't be another one of those guys snuff!

I favour the Tokyo marui vsr 10. The internals are very good and as said it has an excellent hop unit, which is why the stock gun can touch out to the 50-60m mark.

With your budget I would suggest sticking to the second hand market. Keep an eye out for a vsr10 or a bar 10.

Cheers
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
                Working...
                X