ASG AW.308 to buy or not to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASG AW.308 to buy or not to buy?

Hi all, severely tempted to get this from the christmas sales of a certain airsoft retailer that shares their name with a well known 'king of trainers', was wondering if it'll be worth the asking price of £100? Obviously not expecting it to hit an ant at 1000yds but would like it to not be made of swiss cheese, anyone who's had experience with one, please do share. Thanks!
    -Steve
    Originally posted by Coz
    If you fart, take a chrono reading
    Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Re: ASG AW.308 to buy or not to buy?

Solid, reliable, sold literally hundreds, nothing wrong with them, we thought they were rebranded double eagle, but the de trigger mechs are nowhere near as good! Bargain at £100 or the ssg p2 at £80 WITH the upgrade spring!

Comment

I have one and are great for the price, quality is great haven't skirmished it yet but. Has nice accuracy international trades on it aswell

Comment

I think I'd go for the 308 rather than the ssg p2 if I have the choice because I prefer the L96, but I may consider it depending my budget when I get round to buying.
        Thanks guys!
        -Steve
        Originally posted by Coz
        If you fart, take a chrono reading
        Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stevensniper I prefer to take my time and be accurate in airsoft, but sometimes you can't beat a good ol' rush ;) Find out more about stevensniper
        Working...
        X