A&K SR25 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K SR25 problems

I have recently purchased an A&K SR25. the first thing i did when i went to test it was give the barrel a clean, i proceded to take a few shots with some cheap .25's and at ranges of about 20-30 feet it was pretty accurate, when i tested the rifle to about 40-50 feet the shots were just swerving wildly left and right even with the hop on.

So i went online and purchased a Madbull tightbore barrel and a Madbull blue hop rubber and some decent .25's. when i came to install these i had a lot of trouble with the hop-up bucking. every time i put it into the hop unit it seemed to fold or nip up in the unit so it would not feed properly, also when i did manage to get it in after a long time trying it looked like the hop was fully on when it wasnt. i put the original hop-up bucking back in with the tightbore barrel and there was not a lot of difference in accuracy

Can any of you experienced vetnerans out there point me in the right direction???

Re: A&K SR25 problems

Would you reccomend a different hop rubber??

Comment

if youre not getting any help id pm a mod as they are all very knowledgeable on here and they can point you in the right direction
      i would help but on this subje ct i know jack
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I know you guys highly rate the firefly hop-up rubbers.

are they really that much better that the madbull which i couldnt get to fit??

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byZz...eature=channel
          might be helpful

Comment

Originally posted by glock17 View Post
            Does help abit.

Would you reccomend a different hop nub? a h-hop maybe?

I could not get the madbull blue to fit properly in the hop unit.

cheers.

Comment

hi, i had exactly the same problem with my a and k sr25 when i got it at xmas. turned out that all the china grease they had put in had been spraying tiny amounts of grease into the barrell. as it was heavy grease it affected the bbs manically and they were spraying off in really random directions, i dismantled the gearbox and cleared out then grease then put in some silicon the obvious places. this instantly fixed the issue and has fired like a beast ever since :-)
              TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spartacus When I am not leading my fellow slaves in an uprising against the Roman republic my main hobbies are airsoft and motorbikes. Find out more about spartacus
              Working...
              X