Swap advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap advice

Hello looking for advice and tips for swapping items on zeroin I'm bit worried about sending my item away and not reviving anything in return so help tips and advice would be helpful

Swap Advice

I do a lot of swapping on this forum and never really had any issues, only thing I could suggest is checking iTrader Feedback.
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Comment

Re: Swap advice

Look under the guys name - there is a rank, related to post count and underneath that is a feedback score similar to ebay. This is a good indication of what you are getting yourself into, but by no means infallible.

Many guys work off the guide of "lowest feedback count posts first" as they are considered the unknown quantity of the deal. I Personally like to get a landline number and or a mobile number and call them both to be certain they are good. Friend them on FB too.... if you post first you are going to post to a house or work address.... essentially you are building up a list of ways to contact them if it all goes sour.

Alternatively, agree on a price and pay for each others item via paypal (DO NOT GIFT) - your money will cancel each other out and you will have essentially paid paypal fees for peace of mind.

Comment

Just did my first swap and it went excellently. I made sure I had a really good look at his feedback, and we chatted quite a bit first so I got a good idea of what he was like.

Personally the warning signs for me would be bad spelling, vague descriptions of what he has or what site he plays at, and too-good-to-be-true swaps.

Comment

All advice is helping was thinking swap mob or home phone no Facebook then send by recorded delivery to be sure the thought of PayPal might help also

Comment

Had a look at the profiles but could not find Itrader thing might be cause I'm using iPhone

Comment

if you are still unsure about the swap, zero one offer a service where both parties send the items to the shop. the items are checked over to ensure they are as described, then forwarded on.
              don't know how much it cost but would be the safest way to do it, other than meeting up with the other guy in person.
              For Sale!
              TM M870 with a load of stuff
              A&K massada sniper spec
              Chronograph
              leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

It would be safer and cheaper to fly him over first class in a private jet!

IIRC both paries pay all associated posting (as you would expect) AND what i consider to be an over the top fee for the privilage.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

madbaz Find out more about madbaz
                Working...
                X