What silencer For G&G gr16?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What silencer For G&G gr16?

Hi all,I am currently looking at silencers and do not really know what i am looking at lol,As said it must fit my G&G GR16 and would Prefer a long one :D
    Any i should look for on Zero One's site? I have seen a couple but i need one with a male thread and they don't all seem to be the same,Excuse me if i seem stupid but this is not my area

Re: What silencer For G&G gr16?

I may be wrong but i think M4's ar 14MM Counter Cock wise (CCW). Silencer's more often than not dont work (as in fully, maybe a bit of mute)so just get one that you like the looks of. pimpmygun.doctornoob.com is a good way of finding the look you want

Comment

I got mine from Zero One - http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/erol/erol.html

King Arms Lightweight Silencer 14mm ACW & CW 200X40mm

Thats what mine looks like King arms Red Dot Scope incase you were wondering

EDIT: Sorry, I should have got a better pic

Anything else you need dont be afraid to ask
      Originally posted by B.E.N.
      Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
      Tactical bed covers...
      Double or single?

Comment

Thanks,I only really want one for looks but wasn't sure as some of the silencers i have looked at seem to be threaded and others dont,Do these need a double ended adapter of some sort?

Comment

Best way to check if your gun is a CCW or a CW thread is by unscrewing your Flash hider, there may be a tiny little allan screw in there that needs taken out first.

Once you find out which way it screws on and off you know what silencers should fit. if your still in the dark as to what will fit, you could call which shop has one your intrested in and ask

Steve
          My Armory:
          ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

I want to buy that King Arms Lightweight Silencer 14mm ACW & CW 200X40mm, iAndersonzxX did you have to buy an adapter or does it literally screw on?

Comment

It should just screw on, some will come with adaptors and one end of the silencer will unscrew and a CCW or CW threaded end will screw back on, so you can attach it to just about anything.

Steve
              My Armory:
              ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Originally posted by wildpikey View Post
                I want to buy that King Arms Lightweight Silencer 14mm ACW & CW 200X40mm, iAndersonzxX did you have to buy an adapter or does it literally screw on?
                It does just screw on. And the GR16's Flash Hider simply screws off.

Also, was your GR16 Flash Hider slightly chipped underneath? Just out of interest.
                Originally posted by B.E.N.
                Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
                Tactical bed covers...
                Double or single?

Comment

They all are, its like a G&G trademark lol

Comment

Can vouch for that too:D Also thanks for the help guys,Never bought a silencer so really wasn't sure.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wildpikey Find out more about wildpikey
                    Working...
                    X