Holster on Zeroone that fits a p226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster on Zeroone that fits a p226

Well i can see that the Z1 staff are busy and will most likely reply to my question monday, But i need an answer asap so i ask on this thread, So does anyone know of any DROP LEG holsters that fit a Sig P226 on Z1. Thanks
    sigpic

Re: Holster on Zeroone that fits a p226

Blackhawk Serpa holster, not on Zeroin but are amazing and you'll never need to buy another holster again.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

they do a few serpa's to fit but they screwed me over on my genuine blackhawk saying it was molle attatched when it wasnt after a few weeks of complaining i finally got sent a cheap chineese molle mount...broke first time i tried to put it on my plate carrier......thanks alot z1

Comment

I have a KJW P226 and it does not fit in a genuine Blackhawk holster, the slide is too wide.

I've been told that filing down the inside of the holster will make it fit or failing that it will fit in a cheap Chinese clone Serpa or IMI holster.

Comment

KJW does fit in my genuine blackhawk Level 2 serpa, just need to adjust the retention slightly.

Fits a KWA 226 perfectly. Not sure what the TM one is like.
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Id rather know holsters that would fit rather than the ones that dont haha, ANY drop leg holster would do now, if anyone knows which and where
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
              KJW does fit in my genuine blackhawk Level 2 serpa, just need to adjust the retention slightly.
              Tried that, and it won't fit without more modding There must some slightly different models by KJW floating about. It's annoying - I imported the holster from the US, and it's the only one I've bought that will not fit the pistol. I have them for a PX4, P99 and HK45 and those all fit perfectly

To the OP, I'd imagine that any generic holster will fit fine: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...roducts_id=193

Once my Chinese Serpa arrives I'll test that and let you know! It's one of these: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=7803 although not sourced from Zeroone. It should fit on a Serpa drop leg platform!

Comment

ive been using blackhawk serpas for ages,and they are excellent,but i recently tried an israeli imi roto, and they too are very good,and a lot cheaper i got mine off the bay
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

if its a genuine blackhawk take out the retentio nscrew and stick it in boiling water for a few mind and your pistil will slide in and out ith no effort even if it didnt fit at all before then leave the pistol in as it cools...job done

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                  Working...
                  X