Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Bit of help if you would with a choice of optics :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of help if you would with a choice of optics :)

Above is my PTW...happy with the look I've achieved this far (not finished) but its missing some optics...can't decide on what to go for? Wondered what you all thought? Or perhaps have an idea of something I've not seen before..

Any advice appreciated.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: Bit of help if you would with a choice of optics

EOTech 551 with a x3 FTS Scope. Or an ELCAN SPECTRE
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Had a spectre on my last TM recoil. Looks lovely! However too heavy for my liking and not suited for a cqbr. An eotech and FTS magnifier would probably look cool, however prefer the xps-2 over the 551.
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

eotech or T1 aimpoint
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Eotech 551 and 3 x magnifier FTS look the nicest in my opinion

Comment

Yeah quite like the T1's. I like the look of magnifiers, however I had one and it just pissed me off. I'd eventually get it lined up square, the as soon as you had flipped it, and brought it back up it was miles out again. If I were to do that again, it may have to be RS.

Comment

T-1 or eotech...

Comment

If your actually going to be aiming down it then go for a T1. My 551 and eotech magnifier were nowhere near in line with each other which was pretty pointless. 4 x acogs have the nicest optics but don't look as nice.

Comment

Can't stand acogs. God knows why, just hated them since birth. Damn ugly!

I do use my optics, I liked the relief offered by an eotech, not tried a T1. Only thing turning me off is that it's such a small lense.

Comment

the T1 and all other dot/holo sights are both eyes open sights, doesnt really matter how small the lens is provided you hold the rifle properly..
                    Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

how about a leapold cqt, dont see to many of them.

Comment

Nice pal, however not quite right on a CQBr I reckon dude. Your right though, don't see many.!

Comment

or theres the leaupold HAMR, looks nice too

Comment

Never seen one of them...

Anyone like doctor sights in hi mounts?

Comment

i would say a nice aimpoint
                              http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3248/2...41b95406_z.jpg
                              http://cdn2.sulitstatic.com/images/2...38dc7f057a.jpg

or even a 3x mag flip to side mount with a T-1
                              http://www.airsoftbuilds.com/images/...0504140835.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
                              Working...
                              X