X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future M4 project advice.

Screen shot 2012-12-13 at 15.28.21.jpg

Hi guys,
    Right, For a future M4 project I want this, but I'd like to solve some questions I have before taking the plunge.

Firstly, The base gun I have in mind is a VFC M4 E-Series Recon (£300) as it comes with an MOE Stock and already has a 9inch rail system. Does this gun perform well stock as I am only planning on upgrading the externals with the possibility of maybe throwing in a TBB.

I was also looking at G&P M4 EOD (£230) as a base gun, and then throwing on a VFC E Series ERS 9.5 Inch Rail System (£55) so the price is very similar. Although, the worry I had with this was whether it would actually fit or not. Anybody know?

Also, between these 2, which is the better stock gun?

Any help will be greatly appreciated
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Vfc is probably a better gun overall, and doesnt require disassembly to finish the project

Comment

Re: Future M4 project advice.

I'd back the VFC on this one - guaranteed that the rails will line up that way
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
      Working...
      X