Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice for sniper rifle

Originally posted by Kingluke23 View Post
    Or if your a muscle bound warrior. Use this.
    [ATTACH]73738[/ATTACH]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm having an affair with that gun! Nice platform, silver body sticks out like Justin bieber at a metal gig, but its still an EBR!
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Re: Advice for sniper rifle

In my experience of playing airsoft in the sniper role (which has been a while now), no one position/technique/strategy works for every situation. You must adapt and take advantage of the situation, bearing in mind what your rifle can do, where the enemy is going, what cover you have etc.

And Ghille suits really aren't that effective (from my observations that is). The amount of times I've seen a some one trying to hide in bushes with a ghille suit on is stupid. First of all the suit doesn't blend in well with light greens. Second, the suit casts a shadow to the front of the player making a random dark blob in the bushes. They can also stop you from feeling hits which may result in being asked to remove it or to leave the site.

It's not just about hitting people from a range either. A sniper's primary task is reconnaissance. When I use my SVD and take this role, I will use a radio to report back positions of the enemy to my team. This intel is far more valuable to those on my side than I am alone, trying to take on 10 guys with an RS SVD and a TM 1911. Once again, use your head and common sense. It's not something that every one gets right away, took me a few months to get the hang of of it all. I'm just working on fine tuning my SVD now to the point where if I need to shoot one round, I can rely on it to.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hillad00 Find out more about Hillad00
      Working...
      X