Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How many 'Mags' you can get through with one can of gas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many 'Mags' you can get through with one can of gas.

I recently got the KJW Sig P226, and its my first GBB, and have gotten through alot of gas in only around 2 and a bit mags ( 2 x 24round mag and about 5 bbs ). is this normal, and do you run out of gas regularly or is it abnormal? Its a brand new mag aswell
    sigpic

Re: How many 'Mags' you can get through with one can of gas.

Pretty normal.

Will be lower the colder the mag is, so once you start playing outside for a bit 1 and a bit should be expected.
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I gas up before I run out. But at least two mags on my KWA ptp m226
      my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Cheers guys, so i've gathered that its the norm to get through gas quick
        sigpic

Comment

Make the mags last outside by leaving them in your pocket nice and warm or if you use lots of mags get a small pouch and put a chemical hand warmer in with the mags to warm them.

I used my mags in easy -4c earlier in the year with snow on the ground and they worked fine just by leaving them in you trouser pocket.

curlyboy
          'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Hehe my glock extended mags lasted quite well the other day managed 110 ish rounds from each on semmi (indoors) ...except that annoying one that seems to like to vent when i point the gun up :/

meddy

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I just refill after each mag. Inconsistency in a GBB upsets me, so I just fill up whenever I can to make sure it will fire all the BBs and lock back. That's all I ask for regarding gas efficiency really. That said, I can happily get around 60 shots from a TM Glock in good conditions.

Comment

I chewed through an entire bottle of asg green in one game a while back, then again i was only using my pistol and it was a 6 hour indoor night game.

Since then I've yet to even scrape the sides on my 6kg Calor Cylinder :P
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                Working...
                X