Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the cherry lol

Hi everyone,

New to Zero In and new to airsoft. Looking forward to getting kitted up and getting out to battle!

Gallcobair

Re: Hi from the cherry lol

Welcome! There are other threads offering advice, but mine would be this:

Get yourself to enough games to get UKARA (dont bother with a two-tone, they are harder to sell on) - try some peoples guns at skirmishes, i normally let people have a play with mine if they ask (unless ive seen them dropping peoples gats earlier in the day), get a feel for what you like - then look at getting a basic AEG

Above all though - get stuck in and have fun!
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Welcome, just keep in mind- Airsoft, if it ain't fun, you're doin it wrong... So do whats right for you.

As for zero in, if someone on here tells you a product is good or bad, ignore them; unless they give a valid descriptive reason as to why.... listening to fanboys, and bullsh!tters is the cause of most forum related issues... I.e. arguements...
      Originally posted by Walter Gropius
      If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

I think the above 2 have covered everything!

Have fun and welcome!

Any questions, feel free to drop me a PM... i do not know ALL the answers, but i can guide you to those who know better than me if i cannot help

Oh... welcome!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gallcobair Find out more about Gallcobair
        Working...
        X