We m16a1 vn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We m16a1 vn

I'm relatively new to airsofting (I used to do it a lot until UKARA was introduced in 2006, then I drifted off and game back a few weeks ago) and am looking to buy a new gun. One that really interested me is the M16A1 VN by WEtech (I won't include a link in case the thread gets removed). It's a gas blow back rifle made mostly of metal components, and it seems like a really lovely piece, and is just within my price range. However, I saw this on it:

FPS: ~380-440 (with 0.2g BB)

This worried me, of course, because of FPS regulations that a lot of sites have, and obviously I wouldn't want to spend all this money on an assault rifle that I wouldn't be able to use (or, be forced to use like a sniper rifle, so single shot, can't use indoors etc.). Would this be the case if I tried to use this gun on most UK sites? And if this is so, would there be any way to lower the power of the gun?

Re: We m16a1 vn

Look for a RATech NPAS It's essentially a nozzle with a screw that gives A LOT of control over the FPS, find one for a WE AR and you're set!
    Last edited by Proto; 27 December, 2012, 22:33.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Re: We m16a1 vn

Ah, found one. Thanks very much for the help!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barry Shitpeas Find out more about Barry Shitpeas
      Working...
      X