Sig P226 not working ( Kinda )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P226 not working ( Kinda )

Hi guys, i got a KJW Sig P226 and i tried it out today ( GZW 30/12/12 ) and found that it didnt work. i put it down to the cold weather and thought nothing of it. However, i got home and tried it, this time it fired but everytime i fire the 'Lever' that you use to choose weather you can pull the slide off and field strip it etc. So everytime i fire this lever drops and the mag comes out slightly and doesnt let me fire again. i put the mag back in and fire again and once again when i fire the blowback causes that lever to go down again. also, if you push the slide slightly towards the barrel end the lever goes down again and allows me to strip the gun even though i dont want too. Does anyone else get this or know a solution, anything would help? Ive also posted this on the Z1 questions thread thing but i thought i could catch some extra info from you guys
    sigpic

Re: Sig P226 not working ( Kinda )

Hi Monster,

Is it a new Sig? Or is it a second hand one purchased from the forums etc?
    My first guess would be that it is second hand and the slide release may be worn (i had a similar issue with my Glock).

If it's a new gun, send it back.

Comment

Yeah its new, got it off Z1 a month ago :/
      sigpic

Comment

I'd give them a ring and have a word, or pop in if possible.
        I've never had an issue with a gun bought from them, but i haven't heard anything bad said about their customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Airsofter View Post
          Yeah its new, got it off Z1 a month ago :/
          Hahaha, another satisfied customer!

Comment

My KJW sig did the thing with the mag but not the take down lever. I found the solution for the mag popping out was simply slap the mag in a bit harder!
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
            Working...
            X