BFG pro's and cons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BFG pro's and cons

Gotta say the new BFGX things seem pretty good. Went off no matter what side we dropped it on. Was about a 60% detonation rate on softer ground if thrown with enough force to get it about 6 or 7 metres. The older BFGXs you could order in many colours
    Upcoming Games:
    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Mickydoos View Post
      Gotta say the new BFGX things seem pretty good. Went off no matter what side we dropped it on. Was about a 60% detonation rate on softer ground if thrown with enough force to get it about 6 or 7 metres. The older BFGXs you could order in many colours
      60% is not good enough for me, hence will prob go with a timer job with a massive bright yellow smiley on it! (or not)
      There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by fangsnatcher View Post
        60% is not good enough for me, hence will prob go with a timer job with a massive bright yellow smiley on it! (or not)
        Not really no, but they're a lot better indoors. Stick to disposable pyro for woodland.
        Upcoming Games:
        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

I use a Dynatec impact, works well in urban, 50/50 in woodland environments. Very easy to re-load. Wrapping some high viz tape around them also helps when recovering!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fangsnatcher 43 year old ex army staff sergeant rediscovering my love of running about and shooting people Find out more about fangsnatcher
          Working...
          X