Black Bear G36C ABS 470rnd Flash Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Bear G36C ABS 470rnd Flash Magazine

Hi Guys and Gals, wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Black Bear G36C ABS 470rnd Flash Magazine and could write a short review?

I currently use a Laylax box mag in my SL9 but I found these flash mags on another retailers site and wondered what they are like. My SL9 shoots at quite a high RoF so I need to know if they will feed ok and also Im really interested what the quality/durability is like? I already use Lonex flash mags for my M4 so it is the G36 version that I need info on. Im thinking 3 of these snapped together and I really wouldnt need anything else in the field.

Cheers and Happy New year

Re: Black Bear G36C ABS 470rnd Flash Magazine

DISCLAIMER: I have NOT used black bear G36 flash mags, but I have and still use the first G36 flash mags on the market, by G&D. Since both are China made I think it's a reasonable assumption that the build quality is going to be quite similar.

Firstly, anything high fire rate (though to be fair I have no idea what your actual ROF is) is going to have issues with Chinese hi-caps. Secondly, the reason why the original developers of flash mags (Lonex) hasn't made a G36 one is because they dislike the relatively poor stress tolerance of the plastic magazines. So I'd say be prepared for misfeeding or possible breakage. However, my G&D flash mags have yet to break over a year's worth of skirmishing and once you've used these babies you simply cannot pick up a regular hi-cap ever again.

In summary: worth the risk you'd get for buying and trying a couple.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Hawk. I did look into the G&D ones when they came out as well but couldn't find a decent UK supplier at the time so never bothered with them. The RoF on my SL9 is about 34 on a full battery so not blistering speed but certainly faster than most stock AEG's, any idea if this would be a problem?

As you say £20 isn't much to have a go even if they are rubbish so I might just add one to the basket on my next order.
      Cheers

Comment

Considering that a stock TM hi-cycle shoots 25rps and the upper limits of AEG upgrades is 40, I'd be a bit concerned. But here's a cop-out answer that's code for "this is beyond my depth and i don't know what i'm talking about": every gun and every mag is different, and you'll never really know till you pop that mag in and have a go. Sorry I can't be of more help, but 25 was as high as my friends & I have ever gone, and when we had feeding problems we attributed them to the cheap hi-caps we were using. The G36 I run is stock FPS so the G&D mags have had no issue.

Give it a shot! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If it fails there's always the classifieds.

Comment

No worries mate, helpfull enough for now I think I will order one next month and give it a shot

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FlangTal1ty I like guns and enjoy shooting people, all you need to know :-) Find out more about FlangTal1ty
          Working...
          X