G&P m4 with nihm battery's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P m4 with nihm battery's

Hi I'm thinking of buying a g&p m4 ras 6 position but I don't really like lipo battery's ( don't ask me why and I have used them but I just don't like the idea of them being dangerous) but the battery goes in a stock tube and was wondering if there is a nihm battery that will fit?

Re: G&P m4 with nihm battery's

You might as well buy a VHS player to go along with that.

LiPos are only dangerous according to paranoid fear mongers (probably airsofters who moon light with the daily mail) and a tiny percentage of the morbidly unlucky. Despite what some people say, they will not just randomly blow up for no reason soon as you plug them in. Long as you don't drain their charge right down, they're perfectly fine. NiMhs have the potential to go wrong as well, they're not exactly filled with nice, healthy chemicals.

You might get a stick type NiMh (usually for AKs) inside an AR buffer tube, but even if you did (not seen it tried myself) the stock will never go anywhere near fully collapsed.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

You could always buy a crane stock and chuck a nunchuck battery in there?
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
      TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

If its front wired you might be able to get a small 7.4 lipo between the barrel and the ris. Just make sure you buy a black one so it stays hidden. Lipo is the way foreword though. The battery in your phone and in a ps3 controller is a lipo battery. People have been using them in rc planes for years with no problems. One noob uses a cheap china one in an airsoft gun and it starts smoking, then being a man tells all his friends that it exploded in his hand and made a small crater in the earth and everyone fears the lipo.

Comment

Got to echo what others have said, there really is nothing wrong with Lipos, just make sure you look after them properly. I have used them for over four years without any problems. The particular gun you are looking at was made to handle Lipos from the get go. Aside from rewiring it to the fromt and using a PEQ box it is doubtful you'll get a Nimh to work. You would also need an 8.4v Nimh as opposed to a 7.4v Lipo.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

j.kinglsey Find out more about j.kinglsey
          Working...
          X