SCAR-L G&G vs VFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAR-L G&G vs VFC

Ok, now I've tried searching before anyone just says to do that and I haven't really found the answers I'm looking for.

I am wondering what the internals of these guns are like compared to each other. Not too worried about the externals, this is all about the functionality. How do these two do next to each other and which is more effective an reliable? Considering the prices are hovering around the same area.

Re: SCAR-L G&G vs VFC

Ive only ever used the VFC scar, but its damn good!!
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Re: SCAR-L G&G vs VFC

My mate has a VFC Scar H and the internals are wicked (apart from wear due to pre-engagement caused by overly keen use of a 9.6v battery by the previous owner - it is perfectly satisfactory on an 8.4 in my book.)

I've had to fix a G&G scar L that externally looked almost untouched but had suffered from a fractured GB housing, resulting in the following needing to be bought:

GB Shell
      Tappet Plate
      Nozzle
      Hop Rubber.

The G&G Scar has a MUCH more simple method for achieving ambi selector function that isnt a royal pain in the arse to reassemble though.

The VFC Scar is far easier/quicker to takedown, removal of the lower on the G&G one requires the removal of 6 screws and a pin, as opposed to one pin...
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackinator Find out more about Jackinator
      Working...
      X